Bethel Health Department
- Prevent epidemics and the spread of disease
- Protect against environmental hazards
- Prevent injuries
- Promote and encourage healthy behaviors
- Respond to disasters and assist communities in recovery
- Assure the quality and accessibility of health services
Unlike health care, if we are able to do our job, you'll never know we were there.
Our Vision, Mission, and Goal
It is important that Bethel Health Department (BHD) document all health related instances, complaints and inquiries.
Please call BHD at 794-8539 or fax 794-8145 or email: email@example.com
TO ASSURE YOUR INQUIRY IS PROMPTLY ADDRESSED
If you have any comments on this site only, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Health: Laura L. Vasile, M.P.H., R.S.
Medical Director: Dr. Byron Thomas, M.D
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Population served: approx. 19,000
Phone: (203) 794-8539
Fax: (203) 794-8145