Skip to main content

Water Department

Water Department - This department is responsible for the maintenance of the Municipal Drinking Water systems. The staff conducts monthly and yearly testing of the well and water supply to ensure that it is in compliance with both state and federal guidelines. The Maple Avenue Wells supply 70% of the Town's drinking water and the remaining 30% is pulled from the Chestnut Ridge Reservoir.

The Town of Bethel does not apply Fluoride to the drinking water.